Filbrandt Private Trust
Filbrandt Private Trust provides trust solutions for clients who want the peace of mind that their estate will be distributed according to their wishes. We work with clients whose financial, family, or business needs require the services of a professional fiduciary.
Filbrandt Private Trust—Trustee Services Managed without Conflict of Interest
You’ve had a long and accomplished career. Now it’s time to enjoy just one of the many rewards—the lifestyle and security you’ve provided your loved ones. A trust will help you ensure your estate passes along, without any complications, to the people and causes you care about the most.At Filbrandt & Company, we help create and set up trusts that best suit your needs and goals. Our clients do not need to change their investment philosophy, asset management style, or portfolio holdings, because our trust services integrate seamlessly with the same
comprehensive financial planning approach they already enjoy. Our clients are also able to maintain current professional relationships with their attorneys and accountants.
Filbrandt Private Trust: Objective, Professional Service for Your Family Trust
Through the Filbrandt Private Trust, we can:
- Settle estates for clients
- Act as a Trustee
- Handle a variety of assets
- Manage assets all over the country
- Work with clients who retire in a state other than where their trust was created
- Assure clients their estate plan wishes will be carried out effectively
Schedule a free, no-obligation review
“Most of our clients are looking for asset protection, freedom from probate, or they may have philanthropic goals. We’re able to offer every kind of trust that’s available to our clients.”
Filbrandt Private Trust, chartered to operate in all 50 states, handles a full scope of locally managed trust administration services, including:
- Following guidelines in handling the specific circumstances of each request for funds from trust beneficiaries.
- Interpreting the language in the document.
- Gathering appropriate input from family members.
- Conforming with appropriate and applicable state trust codes.
- Bringing our experience and lack of bias to trust administration.
Why Choose Filbrandt Private Trust?
- Expertise: Clients retain Filbrandt & Company as their investment adviser.
- Cost-effectiveness: Trust services are provided in a cost-efficient manner.
- Flexibility: Work with corporate trustees by sharing administrative responsibilities.
- Local support, national coverage: Clients can move from state to state with no concern about their trust administration.